Monday, October 1, 2012

Zoya Indigo

Today I have on Zoya Indigo.  I bought this about 4 years ago and I'm just now getting around to it.  Don't judge me.

Indigo is from the Downtown collection for Fall 2007.  It's a deep dark blue shimmer with tiny holo sparkles.  Unfortunately the little sparkles don't quite show on the nail much, which is disappointing, but it's still a pretty color.

I tried a different top coat to avoid shrinkage.  This time it was Revlon's top coat.  No shrinkage, but ended up with sheet marks even though I thought it was dry.  Next time I'll do a coat of Revlon and then a coat of Seche Vite or Poshe.  I'm determined to make Zoya work for me.  They have some AMAZING colors.

Application was nice.  No complaints.

This is 2 coats.




Blurry to show some of the sparkle.  Kind of failed lol.


4 comments :

  1. wow! this color really is amazing! I've seen a lot of dark and shimmery blues. but non of them had this amazing holo fine glitter in it!
    Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad someone else is into blue right now too... nice color. Check out my latest post ecklipsedbycolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty. I have it and haven't swatched it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!