Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sharing the Polish Love

I have a confession to make.  I think I've had this blog for more than 7 months and I haven't posted anything.  Not the best start, but now that things have settled down and summer has arrived, my free time has quadrupled and I can now dedicate even more time to the love of my life: nail polish.

 My addiction started way before I was even allowed to wear nail polish.  I'd go through my moms polish, wishing I could paint my nails.  On my birthday, she'd let me paint them clear and you couldn't tell me nothin'.

I gradually moved on to a wet n' wild polish that was clear with sparkles in it and one year for my birthday, my mom gave me a kit from Klutz that had a book of nail designs along with 4 or 5 water based polishes.

I always had to have her permission to have my nails painted, but at age 10 I just couldn't take it anymore.  I painted my nails with the most in your face color polish I had: Revlon Streetwear Evil.

Since then my collection has grown. I've gone through lulls in my amassing of polish but I always come back.

1 comment :

  1. I too was not allowed to wear nail polish when I was young. Not till I was a teenager! I blame that for my current addiction, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!